- The Election arrives, along with a climate clock countdown
by Jonathan Lawson on October 29, 2020
- Mayor Mark Gamba on Measure 26-218 and local climate action
by Jonathan Lee on October 27, 2020
We recently interviewed Mark Gamba, Mayor of Milwaukie, Oregon, about the Let’s Get Moving 2020 ballot measure, the transportation improvements he’s most excited about, and the growth opportunities for our region in the decades to come.
- Climate Leaders Live: What's next for WA in 2021?
November 12, 2020, 10:00 am - November 12, 2020, 11:00 am
- The case for clean, safe, and all-electric buildings
by Deepa Sivarajan on October 21, 2020
Washington and Oregon need to join the movement towards clean, safe, all-electric buildings—and we need to do it soon. Look out for more information on the case for all-electric buildings and the policy solutions that can get us there in the Northwest.
- Much ado about climate in November
by Jonathan Lawson on October 16, 2020
With only a few weeks left until the November 3rd election, there’s much ado in the media’s climate coverage about what a Biden presidency might do for clean energy and how it could be “history making” for efforts to address climate change in the US.