- Cascadian solutions in the Big Apple
by KC Golden on September 20, 2014
“Climate change?! That’s a global thing. Let the global people deal with it.” This is what we often hear from the fossil fuel interests and their allies when we propose bold climate solutions in the Northwest. It’s one of their many ways of saying, “It’s hopeless. Resistance is futile. Think about something else [… which, of course, people are understandably eager to do!]”
- Overcoming climate depression: why I'm joining the People's Climate March
by Katrina Rabeler on September 17, 2014
- German clean-energy push makes ripples worldwide
by Seth Zuckerman on September 15, 2014
Solar and wind reap worldwide benefits from German shift to renewables, World Bank expects carbon pricing news at next week's summit, climate change versus the birds, and more stories of the week in clean energy solutions
- This changes everything: Climate actions across Washington this weekend
by Jonathan Lawson on September 15, 2014
- Oregon Joins Global March for Climate Action
by Bobby Hayden on September 11, 2014
As world leaders gather in New York City for the UN Climate Summit later this month, tens of thousands of people will gather in cities across Oregon, across the country and across the world to send a clear message—the time to act on climate change is now.
Sign up for Climate Solutions updates!