- FINALLY! Polluters start to pay in WA!
by Altinay Karasapan on March 17, 2023
The results are in—massive investments in climate and clean energy solutions coming soon to WA communities
- Better a million heat pumps than one carbon bomb
by Jonathan Lawson on March 16, 2023
The Biden administration approves a highly controversial drilling project, electric street sweepers prove that no truck is too big to be electric, and culture warriors attack environmental justice research.
- Improving Oregon’s Homes and Buildings for our Climate and Communities
by Greer Ryan on March 8, 2023
Oregonians deserve healthy, affordable, resilient buildings that run on clean energy.
- Twenty-five years of brighter tomorrows
by Gregg Small on March 3, 2023
This year Climate Solutions celebrates our 25th Anniversary. Has it really been that long?
- The biggest investment—ever—in clean energy coming to WA communities
by Altinay Karasapan on March 3, 2023
Our last blog of the CCA series where we dig into the “invest” side of the cap-and-invest equation.
Give for a brighter future
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Savitha Reddy Pathi, Deputy Director, at 206-854-6630.
Join our email list to learn about what we do and how to get involved.
2023 Policy Priorities
Fast Forward: 2022 Annual Report
There are no upcoming events posted at this time.