The Green Transportation Summit & Expo offers private and public fleets operators several education tracks from industry experts and government agencies a unique experience with Bio Fuels, Hydrogen, CNG, LNG, RNG, LPG, EV's and more. Hands-on real world application of alternative fuel infrastructure and equipment demonstrations. Including a one of a kind vehicle "Ride & Drive" on the Portland International Raceway track.
Why You Should Attend:
- A focus on local & regional issues and trends in green transportation. Bring in local policymakers, experts with knowledge about the needs of your market, and local vendors to help attendees find real-world solutions for their fleet.
- Attendees spend less money and time travelling to discuss their questions one-on-one with the leading experts in the industry
- 40,000 square feet of conference & exhibit space at the Portland Expo Center filled with a vast array of alternative fuel and transportation vendors and agencies
- First ever “Performance Ride & Drive” featuring: Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquified Natural Gas (LNG), Electric/Hybrid, Propane Auto Gas and Hydrogen at the Portland International Raceway
- Explore the latest developments in alternative fuel technologies and what's to come
- Networking with peers, vendors and experts in the transportation community, sharing the tools, techniques, experiences and expertise.
- Several education forums lead by industry experts, fleet managers and government agencies on: Bio Fuels, Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Electric/Hybrid, Propane Auto Gas, Hydrogen and Government Regulations, Tax Incentive, Programs and more.
- The Portland Expo Center is conveniently located along Interstate 5, between downtown Portland and Vancouver, Washington, and is served directly by Tri- met’s MAX light rail Yellow Line. Expo Center maps-and-directions are located here: Portland ExpoCenter Maps & Directions
Join our email list to learn about what we do and how to get involved.