- The role of renewable diesel in Oregon's climate plans
by Victoria Paykar on May 12, 2022
While we are putting all our efforts into transitioning our transportation sector to be made up of 100% zero-emission vehicles powered by renewable energy, this transformation will not happen overnight.
- Do we really need to electrify all those vehicles? Yes—and quickly
by Leah Missik on May 11, 2022
Our transportation research indicates that it's urgent that we accelerate the transition to electric vehicles of all types. At the same time, it’s clear we need to expand clean and convenient options for getting around.
- Why Oregon’s climate progress is good, but still not enough
by Jonathan Lee on May 8, 2022
- Momentum: “Our strength comes in moments of crisis.”
by Teresa Myers on May 5, 2022
Representative Pramila Jayapal, National Deputy Climate Advisor Ali Zaidi, plus a panel of Northwest-based climate leaders... Wow, I still cannot believe the lineup of inspiring leaders who joined us for our May 2022 online event, Momentum: Embarking on a new era of climate leadership.
- You'll get a charge out of these clean energy developments
by Stephanie Noren on April 29, 2022