- Oregon, have your voice heard on the Climate Protection Program rule making
by Juan M. Muñoz Jiménez on September 11, 2023
- These Climate Investments Will Transform Washington
by Altinay Karasapan on September 6, 2023
In the first three auctions for pollution permits held thanks to the Climate Commitment Act, Washington State has raised over $1.4 billion to go toward climate solutions. We're taking a look at some of the transformative change that is now possible thanks to this landmark policy, and what types of benefits our communities can expect to feel in the coming years.
- The future of GOP climate action, ESG, and big clean trucks
by Jonathan Lee on September 1, 2023
- If Big Oil wins, we lose: decades of deception have led us to this moment in the climate crisis
by Leah Missik on August 30, 2023
The oil industry has long understood the disastrous impacts of their practices- and consistently refused to change their ways. As our communities face the increasingly harsh consequences of climate change, the industry continues to fight against climate progress. It's long past time their held accountable for their direct contributions to this crisis.
- Oregon’s Climate Wins in the 2023 Legislative Session
by Meredith Connolly on August 28, 2023
We saw success despite a challenging legislative environment that included a minority of Senators leading the longest walkout in Oregon’s history. Because the legislative calendar was down to the wire, many climate and clean energy bills were combined into two omnibus bills...
Give for a brighter future
Join our email list to learn about what we do and how to get involved.
There are no upcoming events posted at this time.