- Senators: No climate news is bad news
by KC Golden on January 17, 2014
Nine US Senators have sent a letter to the heads of four broadcast networks expressing “deep concern” about their failure to cover the climate crisis.
- Olympia 2014: Let’s maintain support for a clean energy future
by Ben Serrurier on January 16, 2014
And they’re off! Monday marked the official start of the 2014 Washington State legislative session. Here's a preview of how Climate Solutions will be there, working to promote the clean energy economy and to reduce global warming pollution.
- Clean tech's Mark Twain moment
by Chris Bast on January 13, 2014
The 60 Minutes piece was more than a case of bad reporting - it deliberately ignored the context within which clean tech operates: climate change.
- We’re blushing. Thank you, Postcard Underground.
by Bobby Hayden on January 12, 2014
Over several weeks this past fall we received a flurry of very encouraging notes in the mail directed at our Solutions Stories.
- 60 Minutes’ clean tech bash-fest: hardly a moment of journalism, not a second of climate reality
by KC Golden on January 10, 2014
60 Minutes' mugging of the clean tech industry this week ignores the real story: the explosive growth in clean energy technologies, and the 97% success rate of federal clean energy loans.
Give for a brighter future
Join our email list to learn about what we do and how to get involved.